Use this text tool to get rid of specific characters you don't want. Just type the characters you want to get rid of in the text box and click "remove." No need to add commas or escape characters to separate the words. You can also choose from a number of ready-made templates.
- Blank - Empty list
- All non-alphanumeric - Deletes any character/symbol that is not a number or letter (in upper or lower case)
- Diacritics - Deletes all letters with accents
- Letters - Deletes all letters from Aa to Zz
- Numbers - Deletes all numbers (0 - 9)
- Punctuations - Deletes all punctuation marks
- Special Characters - Deletes all non-alphanumeric tokens, special characters and character entities.
Note: You can change any template except the "All non-alphanumeric" one to fit your needs. Use the "Blank template" if you want to get rid of a certain set of characters.